From Schiphol by train
- From Schiphol take the train to Amsterdam Central Station. A single journey costs approximately € 4.10 and takes about 18 minutes.
- The hotel is a 8 minute walk from Central Station.
- You can also take tram 1, 2, 5, 13 or 17. Please get off at the first stop.
From Schiphol by taxi
- The taxi stand is located in front of the arrivals hall at Schiphol airport.
- The travel time to Hotel Citadel is approximately 20 minutes.
- You can also book your own taxi at reduced rates using Taxi Electric.
- From any direction in the Netherlands follow the signs ‘Amsterdam’.
- When near the city follow the signs for A10, ring Amsterdam.
- Then follow the signs for ‘Amsterdam Centrum’.
- From Amsterdam Central Station it only is an 8 minute walk to the Hotel Citadel.
- Parking is possible in the public parking garage Q-Park Nieuwendijk. This parking garage is diagonally opposite the hotel (Nieuwezijds Kolk 18, 1012PV, Amsterdam). We offer a day ticket for the reduced price of €30. Normal day price is €52. Ask the staff at the information desk for more information.